Patagonia Women's Descensionist Jacket
Put it on, leave it on. Our most breathable weatherproof shell (ever), the Descensionist Jacket delivers exceptional up and down performance for freeride and backcountry specialists. Made of a supersoft, 3-layer plain-weave shell fabric with a forgiving mechanical stretch so you can move freely throughout the day. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects the fabric from saturation due to wet snow or spring slush and increases abrasion resistance. The soft, moisture-wicking interior glides over underlayers and moves moisture when your body is breathing from the inside out. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood has a soft, laminated visor to preserve visibility along with the Cohaesive® cord-lock system that embeds cord locks in the hood and hem to eliminate loose ends and provide easy adjustability. Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight and provide exceptional storm protection. When the weather starts to churn, a fully adjustable powder skirt creates a reliable seal to hold in your heat (includes a webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia® Snow pants). Pockets: two mesh-backed front pockets (placed for easy access while wearing a pack); one bicep pocket on the left arm; one internal mesh drop-in for goggles and gloves; and one internal stash (secures with a zipper). Includes an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector and a feminine silhouette.
- 3-layer hard shell delivers exceptional stretch, unprecedented breathability and a moisture-managing knit backer
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem offers quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® center-front and chest pocket zips are durable and easy to use
- Two mesh-backed front pockets are positioned for easy access while wearing a backpack
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Internal stash pocket