Patagonia Women's Nano-Air Jacket
Regular price $299.00 Sale price $199.00 Save $100.00
An insulation breakthrough: the Nano-Air® Jacket featuring FullRange® insulation is warm, stretchy and so breathable, you can wear it for the entirety of any highly aerobic start-stop mission in the mountains.
From crisp moonlit approaches through sublime sunset summits, on mixed routes and backcountry tours, the Nano-Air® Jacket is a breakthrough in active insulation for high-output, stop-and-go alpine missions in the cold. Its stretchy and highly breathable fabric package integrates the qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy by combining our warm-when-wet FullRange® insulation with a plain-weave liner and a lightweight yet durable, weather-shedding 100% nylon ripstop shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish—all of which means you can put it on and leave it on. The jacket’s incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch allow for a close, femininely sculpted fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. At chilly belays or in frigid conditions, pull on a lightweight shell and the Nano-Air’s thermal properties skyrocket. The left-chest pocket and two above-harness handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, while stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40-CFM)
- Iconic Nano Puff® brick quilting in the side panels, articulated patterning and other quilting details improve shape and durability
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- 292 g (10.3 oz)