Skip to content
- The ultimate one-hand Skagit line. These lines are perfect for single-hand spey casting and for anglers using switch rods in places with minimal casting room.
- Utilizing the best all-polyurethane construction and an improved, supple coating, the Skagit Scout heads open up water that is unfishable with other lines.
- They allow trout, steelhead, and salmon fishermen to use their single-hand and switch rods to cast any sink tip in their bag.
- Taper: Short Switch Skagit Taper
- Core: Power Core
- Range: ST 2/3 – ST 7/8
- Coating: Ultra-Supple PolyFuse XT
- Polyleader: Trout