Deuter Race EXP Air
Regular price $129.95 Save $-129.95
14 + 3 liters
46 / 26 / 18 (L x W x D) cm
38 - 54 cm
On the road for a day bike tour with luggage light as a feather: Race Air 10 weighs no more than 800 grams. Thanks to its three-sided ventilation and compact fit with ergonomically designed mesh shoulder straps and hip fins the Race Air models can be used on the most challenging stretches. And thanks to the volume expansion, you can take even more on tour with the Race EXP Air 14+3.
- Mesh hip fins
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Rear light loop
- Two side outer pockets
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Rain Cover
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Expandable volumes
- Stowable flap with helmet holder
- Aircomfort System
- PFC free
100D PA Ripstop
An extremely light polyamide fabric with a marked honeycomb structure. This 100 denier fabric is used in our seriously weight-reduced backpacks, the 210 denier version in the bike backpacks. The reinforcement yarns woven into the honeycomb structure increase the tear resistance and thus provide the thin textile with stability. PU coating inside.
We use the extremely robust polyamide fabric with 210D for the weight-reduced Lite models in the Rise series. Thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.