Patagonia Baby Snow Pile Jacket
Waterproof, fully seam-sealed jacket for babies offers warmth and wet-weather protection with an H2No® Performance Standard shell and 150 grams of THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation. 100% recycled polyester fabric is soft, smooth and supple. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
87% of our line uses recycled materials.
Recycled Polyester Shell/ THERMOLITE® ECO92 Insulation100% recycled polyester shell is waterproof and fully seam-sealed; 150-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation shields from cold
Removable, Three-Panel HoodSnap-off, removable three-panel hood is insulated and has an elasticized gusset under the brim for warmth and a secure fit
Full-Length Waterproof ZipperFull-length waterproof zipper with internal wind flap and zipper garage
Pass and Handwarmer PocketsTwo handwarmer pockets and a left-sleeve pass pocket secure with a snap and have a pull tab for easy access
Elasticized Cuffs and Drop-Tail HemFully elasticized sleeve openings and drop-tail hem help keep out the cold
Reflective Trim and Tricot LiningReflective trim details on sleeves, zipper pull and all pocket pull tabs; tricot lining for cozy warmth at collar, center-back panel and back of chin guard
Grow-Fit Feature for Longer WearGrow-fit feature in sleeves adds 2 inches in length for extended wear; hand-me-down ID label; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight434 g (15.3 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Inner collar, chin guard, inside back and knuckle side of pocket bags: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Insulation: 150-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn