A burly daypack with just the right amount of space to haul your daily essentials, with the weather-resistant protection and durability you expect from our Black Hole™ bags.
Built at the fork where brawn meets grit, our tough and highly weather-resistant Black Hole™ Pack protects your gear from scuffs, scrapes and miles of rough handling. The large main pocket holds the lion’s share, with an internal padded sleeve that protects most 15" laptops or holds a hydration reservoir, and a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper and an organizer panel to hold your phone and small items. The bucket-style opening replaces a traditional lid and contains a small stash pocket that seals with a reverse-coil zipper. Daisy chain lash points secure a skateboard or yoga mat, and a stealthy zippered front pocket holds quick-access items. With padded shoulder straps for comfort and a molded back panel that sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow. Made from 13-oz 450-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 680 g (1 lb 8 oz)