Patagonia Men's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket
Designed from the inside out with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX face fabric and a blend of 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth, the Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket provides tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountain in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, Powder Bowls are warm, durable yet designed with ease of motion in mind. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Tough, 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable, helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem is accessed inside the handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered pocket with key clip
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 1,083 g (38.2 oz)
Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester taffeta.
Insulation: strategically placed blend of 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
Fabric (other than insulation) is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn