Patagonia Men's Isthmus Jacket
A versatile wind- and weather-resistant hooded jacket insulated with 100 grams of Thermogreen® polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
87% of our line uses recycled materials.
Weather-Resistant Shell with Warm Synthetic Insulation
100% recycled nylon shell with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 100% recycled polyester taffeta lining; insulated with 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
Full-Length Center-Front Zipper
Center-front zipper with external storm flap secures with hidden snap closure; interior storm flap; brushed jersey-lined collar for added chin comfort
Two-way-adjustable, insulated, removable hood with a laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
Internal zippered left-chest pocket with headphone compatibility; two top-entry pockets with flaps and hidden snap closures; two side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with brushed jersey on knuckle side
Elasticized, adjustable cuffs with snap-tab closures keep your warmth inside and cold air outside; soft on the skin
Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
Supporting the People Who Make This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
896 g (31.6 oz)
- Shell: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn