Patagonia Men's SnowDrifter Bibs
Our lightweight, backcountry-ready SnowDrifter Bibs combine stretchy fabric for uphill performance with serious storm protection to keep you dry and comfortable in all conditions. The SnowDrifter provides 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard protection in a 70% recycled stretch fabric that’s ideal for human-powered powder pursuits. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Built for high-output comfort and motion, our lightweight, backcountry-ready SnowDrifter Bibs combine the uphill performance of a stretch fabric with serious storm protection to keep you dry and comfortable wherever you go in your powder pursuit. The H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric is made of a limber 3-layer, 70% recycled stretch polyester ripstop that allows the full range of motion and blocks wind, moisture and hard use. We treat the fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to prevent saturation and increase abrasion resistance. A moisture-managing liner of soft polyester knit increases comfort and provides a smooth glide when layering. We make the upper part of the bib with a lightweight double weave fabric (63% recycled) with four-way stretch that breathes easily, moves moisture and pairs nicely with other layers. The low-profile, full-coverage design includes drop-seat adjustability, removable suspenders (they detach in front for quick and easy entry) and two-way side zips for venting and easy relief. Other details include articulated patterning through the hips and knees for full mobility, tough scuff guards for durability and low-bulk gaiters that provide a tight seal on boots. Designed with three pockets to keep you organized (two thigh cargo and one zippered chest pocket) and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Light and stretchy 3-layer shell fabric and a minimalist design allow for full range of movement, with added protection, breathability and a moisture-managing knit backer
- Suspenders detach in the front for quick and easy entry
- Full-coverage bibs have a drop-seat configuration with two-way slider side zips for venting and convenient relief
- Boot gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
- Two thigh zippered cargo pockets and one large zippered chest pocket with inside loop to secure valuables
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 584 g (20.6 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) solid stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a polyester knit backer.
Bib upper: 6.5-oz 63% recycled nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex double weave with four-way stretch and a DWR finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn