Perfect for river take-outs, surf breaks and trailheads, where separating water and gear is mandatory. Welded and highly weather-resistant, this duffel has a floating divider to maximize space where you need it.
Things that don’t mix—different alcohols and wet and dry gear. Our Stormfront® Wet/Dry Duffel separates wet and dry items with a coated, floating baffle so your dripping waders don’t soak your “coming home” shirt. This bag is made with 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a TPU coating, and features nonsubmersible 100% waterproof welded construction and large, burly zippers for easy access. Details include rod tube attachment points; an adjustable, removable, padded shoulder strap; laser-cut drain holes in the lower compartment; and reinforced haul handles. An external zippered pocket and interior mesh pocket keep small items within reach. Meets most domestic airline carry-on requirements.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% nonsubmersible waterproof package
- Split compartments top and bottom, and large burly zippers for easy access, allow you to organize wet and dry gear as needed; floating divider provides space where you need it
- Reinforced haul handles and removable shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Laser-cut drain holes in lower compartment
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment
- External zippered pocket; interior zippered mesh pocket
- 1,244 g (2 lbs 11.2 oz)