Rod design has always been a game of compromises until now. Several years ago we introduced our RPM (Rod Performance Matrix) to better define what a rod or rod series has been designed to do. Presentation, distance, and lifting are the three attributes by which all rods can be measured. An emphasis in one of these has always meant a deficiency in another. The new Impact rods by Temple Fork Outfitters, through an innovative fusion of fly rod functions designed to achieve the pinnacle of performance, have made this compromise a thing of the past.
- Fast action progressive flex
- Exclusive high modulus proprietary fiber blend blanks with a matte black finish
- 2nd Generation Blank Over Ferrule Technology
- Lightweight machined and anodized channel-locking reel seat insert 7-10wt rods
- Burled exotic hardwood reel seat insert 4-6wt rods
- Knurled uplocking rings
- Burled cork grip
- Colour-coded alignment dots for easy assembly
- Tactical series stripping guides
- Lightweight chromium-impregnated stainless steel snake guides
Includes 4pc. TFO Rod case.