Thermarest Questar Sleeping Bag 20F/-6C
Because a well rested backpacker is a happy backpacker, this all-bells, all-whistles sleeping bag is priced to make you smile. Hydrophobic down manages dampness to maintain warmth through mixed conditions. The insulation is distributed primarily on the top, so it functions as a cozy 3-season blanket. Reflective seams trap warmth inside to provide simple, efficient heat retention.
- 650 fill-power Nikwax hydrophobic down dries faster, maintains loft better, and retains less moisture than traditional down.
- Down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard.
- Zoned insulation provides insulation where it's needed – on top. Because sleeping pads provide additional insulation, there is less on the bottom of this bag.
- Reflective ThermaCapture™ seams provides additional warmth without adding grams.
- 2 Removable SynergyLink™ connectors hold your mattress in place under the bag.
- ToeAsis™ foot warmer pocket keeps feet cozy.
- Snag-free zipper with full-length oversize draft tube.
- External zip pocket houses a headlamp, earplugs or contact lenses.
- DWR-Treated nylon shell repels water moisture and condensation.
- Includes both a stuff sack and a storage sack.
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
|Insulation||650 fill-power water-repellent duck down|
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop nylon|
|Packed size||23 x 36cm|
|EN Extreme Temperature Rating||-24°C|